Find a Post by label

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

C's holidays


Hi, Here in Australia it is the spring holidays! I love the holidays and see them as a chance to relax. This post is all the things I do in the holidays.

1. Read- in the holidays I read every night and every morning- sometimes for hours, I love reading but don't get so much time during the term.

2. Make- in the holidays my room gets a make over because I have so much time to make things- I use pinterest to find ideas of things to make.

3. Listen- in the holidays I listen to so much music- I use internet radios because they give me a chance to find a new favourite song.

4. Draw- in the holidays I try and draw one thing everyday- pinterest also has many great drawing tutorials.

I hope this post has given you an idea of something you could do these holidays.
What do you do in you spare time?
Xxx C

No comments:

Post a Comment