Find a Post by label

Friday, November 13, 2015

Inspiration




Hi There,
Inspiration is the beginning for everything we do, if you weren't inspired to do something I doubt it would happen. This post is a series of things we find inspiring and places to get your inspiration from.

For Drawing
Personally I like to draw faces of people and animals, these usually come from things I have seen. But inspiration for drawing can came from anywhere, whether it be the view from outside your bedroom or a place you want to visit. Many great ideas come from images or challenges, check out pinterest for inspiration.

For Writing
When I write it usually comes from personal experiences that I have put a twist on. A great way to find inspiration for a story is to find an image, any image will do and then create a story about that image. For example, if your image was of a person going to school, your story could be about a young girl  who has lived in the forest her whole life and doesn't know how to behave like the other children, the story follows her through her journey learning how to fit in- see it's not that hard.

For making
When I create something I usually put a lot of thought into how it is going to work- well not really, I kind of just see somewhere in my room that could use some decoration and then try and create something- believe me it does not always work. Again a lot of ideas come from pinterest or people showing me the things they have made.

Inspiration comes from everywhere. But sometimes it can be hard to find. What inspires you? Have you got any tips on finding inspiration? Leave a comment for us below.

xxxC

No comments:

Post a Comment