Find a Post by label

Monday, November 16, 2015

C's guide to summer- fashion


Hi, this summer is going to be amazing and this series of posts is all about the things to fill your summer with. We begin with the most essential thing- fashion. Here I have some images (more can be found on our Pinterest account) and some amazing stores to find all the clothes you need for summer.
1. Myer- Myer has amazing clothes for summer and I spend almost all my time wearing these clothes. Miss Shop has great tween/ teen clothes and it is nice to finally be able to find clothes I like that actually fit me. Don't be scared to try the adult sizes- you may be surprised that they actually fit you.

2. Cotton On- I love cotton on, especially there summer range. Great range of different styles, rather than just your t-shirts can be found here which is a nice change- again don't be afraid to venture into women's sizes.

3. Monster Threads- Monster threads have amazing t-shirts, jumpers and shoes that have adorable designs. I love this shop especially because there clothes are so unique.

4. Threadless- threadless have really nice range of t-shirts and super cute accessories that will have you set for summer.

Have a great summer :-)
Xxx C

No comments:

Post a Comment